Our company Alpha InfoLab Pvt. Limited ordered for one elevator (eight passengers) to ThyssenKrupp on 27th February 2015. Everybody from local office of the company surrounded us and got the order. It was the worst day for us regarding construction decesions of our five storied office building. We paid in advance for the ordered amount. We also paid in advance (95%) the balance amount at the time of dispatch of the material from Mumbai. It took more than three and half months to get the delivery. We got the delivery on 14th June, 2015 (108 days) with a lot of efforts.

Due to unforeseen rains, elevator could not be erected immediately. After a delay of more than a month, (150 days) its erection got started. We were assured that it will not take more than 45 days. When we insisted, we were assured to get it done within 30 days. We waited, waited and waited. We got a regular assurance; within a week we will get the lift in working condition.

On 25th September (211 days), we got an assurance that on 30th September (216days) we are going to get it in working condition positively because its yearly closing for ThyssenKrupp.

Again we were assured that we are going to get it on 5th October (221 days) because they are going to show that elevator has been erected before 30th September. Here again a false statement and false action.

Even on 21st October (237 days) i.e. today, I have not got the elevator in working condition. I just cannot take any action, as I have already paid for it in advance.

Ajay Goyal

Mobile No. 93 0000 2529

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Thyssenkrupp Elevator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thyssenkrupp Elevator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Thyssenkrupp Elevator to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thyssenkrupp Elevator?

Comments

Yea im Tony Bachuwa's ex wife... I think that they don't really care about their employees...he's plant manager in Detroit...They cut his bonus in half my daughter told me...good thing we have a bridge card...We were struggling for a long time...but that's the way it is..good luck